Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Thank You!!| The Last Day of July-t-ful Du Jour



Today is the last day of the July-t-ful Du Jour series so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support and for over 100 followers!! I remember when I first started blogging, I  checked my page views everyday and would be estatic when 1 person accidentally stumbled upon my own little realm that I created for myself. 


I always had a love for writing, When I was little I had journals stacked up on my bookshelf and I would never go a day without writing. I also wrote short little stories about mermaid princesses and spies. But it wasn't until the Christmas I received my first fashion related present that I discovered my second passion. They were these 2D cardboard models with fabric and ribbons where I made them little skirts and dresses. I then started collecting sketchbooks and mini mannequins which now has grown into a life size mannequin, a clothing rack, and a blog where I could share both of my loves with you. I was perfectly happy writing every week with no audience because I was sharing my writing in a way I have never done before. But now that I have an audience and I couldn't be more thankful.  

I am going to continue sharing great content with you (I still have an endless list of posts on my to do list), but since July-t-ful Du Jour has come to an end I wanted to know how many days you would like me to post in a week! Again I am truly so thankful for all of you who continuously read my blog and follow me!

XOXO, 
KD 

Want to be notified when I post?|Follow me on: Bloglovin' & Google+



4 comments:

  1. Congratulation dear! ^-^
    Anyway, I've nominated your blog for the Versatile blogger award, hope you're happy!
    Have a nice day
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means so much to me :)!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work! Supremely proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are the reason I created this blog :)

      Delete

Subscribe for more!