Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Basebal Caps are Hitting it Out of the Park| July-t-ful Du Jour Day 11

Baseball caps seem to be making its way past the field and into the fashion world. More and more our feminine clothing is taking a more masculine route we know about boyfriend jeans, but here we are introducing baseball caps. The clue to rock them is to add it with a contrasting high end feminine outfit to accomplish the ultra glam look. All the inspiration that you'll need is in this post (ok maybe not all, but how much do you really need.) 









I am really sorry that my posts are short, but I am on vacation and have been exploring the city, it is a lame excuse, but I will be back to the regular posting on Monday. Forgive me <3. 

XOXO, 
KD 

Want More? follow me on: Bloglovin'  - google+

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am in love with your skirt<3 thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Absolutely your blog is AMAZING as well!! Xoxo

      Delete

Subscribe for more!