Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Top Pinterest Picks Nails

So every once in a while I do something I like to call my Top Pinterest Picks. Basically I scower through my pinterest boards (I am a little obsessed) and find my top 10 favorite pins. I have done it for fashion, hairstyles, makeup, and now I am doing my top 10 favorite nail looks! 


Bali Mix

Wink 

Not your kitchen countertops

Diamond in the Rough 

 Sleek 

Color Inside the Lines 

Pretty in Blue 

 Not So Basic

 Vibrancy

Subtle Beauty 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know which one was your favorite in the comments! I just wish my nails could look like this for at least 20 minutes. 

XOXO, 
KD 

Want more: Follow me on: Bloglovin' & Google+

P.S. This month bloglovin' is holding a contest to see who can gain the most followers this month. It would mean the absolute world to me if I can reach it, but I need your help! I follow back every single person who follows me and of course if we win I need to do something special :)! Thank you!!!!(I hate being like this but it is something I really want)   


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I have now gotten some inspiration for nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your absolutely welcome!! I am glad it helped!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe for more!